Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year from Telluride!  We've had a great holiday with family and friends from near and far.  I think Marybeth's e-card explained my lack of holiday cards this year in the most funny way when it said "Happy Holidays to someone who uses environmental causes as an excuse for being too lazy and cheap to send holiday cards!"  That cracked me up... in the case this year, things were just too busy but it was so wonderful to get so many holiday cards from all of you!  I hope you had a wonderful holiday and new year.  Thank you for sharing photos and updates of your beautiful families.  We miss you and hope the new year will bring us together either in Telluride or your neck of the woods.  We're sending best wishes to everyone for the next decade.

1 comment:

  1. My first visit to the Blog and I get a shoutout! Well done, my friend, well done.

    ReplyDelete