Monday, December 14, 2009

Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree...


 
 
 
 
 
 
If you don't count the blow up tree (a Witzleben hand-me-down!) I haven't had a real Christmas tree in 7 years. On top of that- this first Christmas tree with Carson is very special.  From the prior post, you can see where we cut it down "ourselves" at the ranch- it has a couple more branches than the famous Charlie Brown tree.  It only took 100 lights and has a very minimal collection of ornaments (I counted 9 not including the filler disco balls) but we love it.  We also had extra garland for the mantle and Carson braved the snow last night to take some photos of the outside of our place.  I'm looking forward to a holiday gathering with friends later this week and of course home for the holidays in NC with my family.  Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment